Hitechmind Solutions- MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION SOLUTIONS
Innovative Practice Solutions
One Company….One Source …One Stop…. For everything your practice needs
Upto 40% lower cost than traditional providers
- Healthcare (Medical Transcription, Medical Billing & Medical Coding)
- Staffing & Recruitment (IT & Non IT)
- BPO, KPO and Outsourcing (Voice & Non Voice)
- IT Solutions (Software Development & Website, SEO & SMO, Technical Support & Handling Networking Infrastructure on contract.
We provide High Quality Medical Transcription services by converting freeform medical dictation into electronically formatted patient records used by health care providers for patient care and administration.
Medical Transcription is a part of Hitech Mind Solutions. This unit is headed by doctors and professional MTs who are having over 5-7 years of experience in the transcription field.
The group is ably led by Mr. Mukesh Rana. He is responsible for all activities covering from downloading of the audio files to uploading of text/document files with quality assurance and feedback management and ensuring customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable about the client’s quality/delivery specifications and ensuring compliance within specified turnaround schedules.
We strictly adhere to AAMT guidelines with regards to grammar, punctuation, and formatting styles, unless the client specifies differently.
We are currently serving innumerable clinics from various locations in the US. The reports are multispecialty in nature. We are experienced with Speech Machines, Em-dat, and MD Transcription web-based transcription systems as well.
Rates as low as 4.0 to 8.0 Rs. per line. Can be negotiable depending on the quantity.
Mode of Payment
Should be made by Demand Draft or By Check or Wire transfer or any other convenient mode in favor of “Hitechmind Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon”.
- Obtain all your services from one company
- Unbelievable cost-savings over traditional vendors
- Use the latest and most advanced technologies to power your practice
- High quality, trained professionals
- Designed for physicians by physicians
- Unparalleled customer response
- Increase efficiency and productivity
- Slash overhead costs
- Decrease administrative tasks
- Preserve staff time for high-priority tasks
- Use advanced technological capabilities to manage your practice
New Account Requirements
A list of hospital physicians and their ID.
A separate list of referring physicians and their addresses.
A list of frequently referred hospitals, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, etc., in the locality of the client hospital.
Templates, if any, to be used for a particular account.
Samples of previously dictated reports of all doctors.
Patient demographics, if available.
Daily schedule of voice files.
A contact (QA) person’s E-mail or chat ID for clarifications in case of doubts that might occasionally arise in QA matters.
Regular feedback if any.
Types of Reports Transcribed
Following are the different types of transcriptions we provide. History and Physical Reports (H&P)
- Consultation Report
- Operative Report
- Discharge Summary
- Medical Imaging Report
- Pathology Report
- Radiology Report
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG)
- Autopsy Report
- Labor & Delivery Notes
- Death Summary
- Rehabilitation Notes
- Emergency Room Notes
- Psychological Report
- Social Services Report
- STAT Reports
- Any other reports
- Telephonic support.
- Server:- IBM Server (Geon Processer 2.6GHz, 8GB Ram, 1TB Hardisk)
- Software :- SAN Software
- Operating System: Windows 7.
- Free Disk Space: 250 GB
- Processor: Dual Core, 2.6 GHz
- Microsoft Office: 2007
- RAM: 1 GB.
- Audio: Genuine Sound Blaster sound card with game port for foot pedal compatible with audio player which supports wave, MP3, vox, dss, dvf.
- Internet Connection: Lease Line 5 MBPS and In Backup Broadband 4 MBPS.
- Power Backup: 24 hours.
- Reference Books: AAMT Book of Style, Stedman’s Cardiology, OB/GYN, Dermatology, Radiology/Oncology, Psychiatry/Neurology, Saunder’s Drake and Drake Pharmaceutical Word Book, and Tessier’s Surgical Word Book. Any other books if required can be acquired at short notice.
Custom-designed websites and professional hosting
Websites are custom designed for the by experienced graphic artists and web designers who are aware of the needs of health care providers
- Portray a professional image
- Advertise or showcase your practice for patients and the medical community
- Provide information about your practice, activities, and interests
- Provide medical information to patients
- Use the web site to interact with your patients or other providers
- Build in other desired functions and interactive features